Track IT Trace IT



Sub Image

FAQ: Frequntly Asked Questions

Given below is a list of frequently asked questions, we have been contacted by our customers, affiliates and agents every now and then. We hope you will find it useful and informative.

What documents are required to import goods into Canada?

Generally speaking, a Canada Customs Invoice, Commercial Invoice, Packing Slip and Bill of Lading are required. However, depending on the nature of the goods and the country of origin, additional documents may be necessary.

Contact us if you need more info


B/L – Bill of Lading

A written document issued by a common carrier, acknowledging the receipt of the goods named and setting forth the terms of the contract of carriage. When in original form, it is negotiable.


Bonded Warehouse

A warehouse authorized by Customs authorities for storage of goods on which payment of duties is deferred until the goods are removed.


Where can I get Forms and Documents?

Most forms and documents can be downloaded from our website. Click to view some of the documents and forms you can download right away.

  • .